Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Reflection 11/29/2011

Today I used imovie and it seemed kind of hard to use probly because it is my first time to use it. Im working on a project with alan for the project for the digital etiquette. I made some progress today I made a outline so about a small part of it is already done. I give myself a 7 for today because I was on task but I wasnt on task for most of the time. There was some times when I zoned out during class working on the project.

The plan for the project is on digital etiquette and it is going to be a movie. It is a public service anouncement on how it is digital etiquette. The movie will be real short because it wont be like a long one itll just have some pictures and a small clip probly because today is just the beginning. There is always room for improvement and editing and revising to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment