Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PSA worksheet


  1. What issue/ topic did you choose?
I chose to do digital acsess for my project
  1. Why is this important?
Most people cannot get internet acsess because of their budget
  1. Who do you want to reach? (target audience)
The people who cant afford internet
  1. What is the behavior your looking to change?
How people get the internet in their home
  1. Why doesn’t the audience already engage in this behavior?
The government is greedy and only wants money
  1. What emotional appeal can you make?
That everyone should get digital acsess
  1. Belonging; Power/Control; Fun: Safety;
Depends on how much people use it
  1. Put your audience in a situation/scenario where the issue would come up in their lives.
Some of my family cant get internet cause thay cant afford it
  1. Where are they? (setting)
In the valley
  1. Who is there? (characters)
My tio My tia My cousins
  1. What’s’ going on around them?  ( ambient sound)
They cant get internet
  1. What are they saying? (dialogue)
They need digital acsess
  1. Who is message brought to you by? ( Station; organization)
This message is brought by me

No comments:

Post a Comment