Thursday, November 17, 2011

Design Brief


What is the general problem your group is trying to solve? or
What is the design problem you are trying to solve?
Im doing my project on digital acsess

Concept: (What do you want the user to think about?
What message do you want the user to get?)
Everyone must have digital acsess it dont matter who you are

Sources: cited
Identify and analyze appropriate source of information you will need to solve your problem.
Any Research?
Some website that led me to the digital acsess defenition but I forgot what it was

Actors?
None yet

Materials / Props?
No


Sound / Music?
Nothing


Software?-
Nope

Specifications:
Format: (web video (320 x 240) or PAL D1/DV widescreen
Pixel Format: Square pixels or DV Footage
Tools: (Photoshop, illustrator, iMovie, Premier, Final Cut Pro, After Effects)
Length: (15 – 60 seconds)
I have no idea what any of that is so I have nothing to say about that at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment